Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by an established UK based operator to source an Operations Controller on a permanent basis for their UK base.
• Competitive Salary
• Established company brand
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Ensuring a safe, punctual and regular flying schedule
• Co-ordinating changes to and recovery of the flying programme with all relevant departments
• Monitoring of all functions within Operations Control, and ensuring that all systems are maintained with accurate and current data
• Liaise with Technical Control Centre with regard to allocation of aircraft registrations and the flying programme and communicate these allocations to interested parties
• Liaison with Crewing, Charter, Technical Control Centre and other Departments as required, to ensure optimum delivery of a quality product
• Re-route, delay or cancel flights or arrange additional service as required
• Ensure all ATC flight plans and Runway slots are obtained in line with operational requirements and that any changes are communicated in a timely manner to the operating crew
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Experience working as Operations Controller within commercial aviation
• Good IT skills
• Flight Planning knowledge
• EASA Flight Time Limitation knowledge
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.