Airworthiness Review Manager
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for an Airworthiness Review Manager to join their team located in the South of England on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a world leader in business aviation services – providing unrivalled opportunities to build your career.
- Manages and carries out the Airworthiness Review Certificate issue, renewal and extension process for the aircraft fleet
- Responsible for the control, Issue, renewal and extension of Airworthiness Review Certificates
- Completion and submission of applications for the initial issue of Certificates of Airworthiness or renewal recommendations according to NAA requirements
- The management of the Company's Tech Log System (Part M, MA 306) including Cabin Log and Technical Log Page changes in a manner acceptable to the CAA.
- Production, amendment and control of CAT.IDE statements and as may be required by subsequent legislation.
- Qualified to fulfill the Nominated Post Holder (EASA Form 4) for ARC Signatory
- Thorough understanding EASA & CAA Legislation and Isle of Man (and other NAA).
- Attended a relevant "Gen Fam" course
- Holds a UK CAA B1 or B2 EASA Part 66 license with relevant type rating
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in South East England or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Repair Management jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Surrey