Experienced Senior Cabin Crew
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications to join our Cabin Crew team who will be operating for our client airline, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Limited, as Experienced Senior Cabin Crew based in the United Kingdom.
As Senior Cabin Crew, you will be involved with our client airline from their initial start-up phase. This is an exciting opportunity to a join a new airline from its beginning. We are looking for driven individuals who want to be involved with the airline as it takes off
Start Date: 01 st November 2017 (Training commencing early October 2017)
Interviews take place in London 1st 2nd and 3rd of August 2017.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume nature of this project we will only be able to get in touch with successful candidates.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must hold EU Attestation
- Previous A320 OR B737 experience operating as Senior Cabin Crew
- Previous A320 OR B737 experience operating as Cabin Crew
- Minimum of 18 years' old
- Eligible to live and work permanently in the EU
- Hold a European passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (English level 6)
- Height 160cm - 190cm
- Fit and able to pass medical assessment and eye test
- Can swim 50m followed by treading water for 3 minutes and can assist people in water
- No visible tattoos or body piercings that cannot be covered discreetly
- Number/math skills to manage sales onboard
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work pace environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be enthusiastic and committed
- Acts in accordance with our DNA and operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills and experience, please send your CV, along with a full-length photograph as soon as possible.