Non type rated First Officer | Immediate start
|First Officer | Non-Rated | European bases | Immediate start available
- No upfront Type rating costs!
- Obtain an A320 Type rating for less than €7500.00
- 30% Improved Sector Pay
Today Wizz Air offers over 420 routes from 25 bases in Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Serbia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia and Georgia. Following a decade of solid growth Wizz Air has now become Central and Eastern Europe's largest low-cost airline. Wizz Air was named 2016 Value Airline of the Year by Air Transport World and also has an order for 110 Airbus A321neo.
McGinley Aviation, part of the McGinley Group, is pleased to offer contracts to successful 'Non-type Rated First Officers' at many of the 25 bases across Wizz Air's extensive network.
Direct permanent employment positions are also available with Wizz Air at many of the 25 bases across their network.
- Valid EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Ukraine equivalent) ATPL
- Minimum 500hours on A320 (Type rated only)
- Minimum 1,000 hours MEP OR
- Minimum 500 hours ME Turbojet/turbo-prop
- Last flight within the last 12 months
- JOC or experience on a Jet
- Valid and current A320 type rating OR
- Valid JAR-25 (CS25) type or an ME-IR for Non-type rated
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- EU Passport Holder.
Recruitment process: If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please send a copy of your CV.
Please apply for this position if you have none or 2 weeks notice period!