A320 First Officer UK Base
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from experienced A320 First Officers to join our Flight Deck team who will be operating for our client airline, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Limited, based in London Heathrow.
You Will be involved with our client airline from their initial start-up phase. This is an exciting opportunity to a join a new airline from its beginning. We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who want to be involved with the airline as it takes off.
Start Date: November 2017 (training will commence in October)
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Minimum of 1,500 total hours
- Minimum 500 hours on the A320
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months
- A good leader, able to inspire others, getting the best out of the crew and a team-player, respectful, good communicator and listener
- High stress tolerance and capacity
- Self-disciplined with high integrity
- Able to make good judgments and decisions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and motivation to achieve a consistently high level of performance
- Acts in accordance with our operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care.
If you meet the requirements and think you have what it takes to join the team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
- Contract £100,000 or more Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Kingdom
- Contract £100,000 or more Flight Crew jobs in United Kingdom
- Contract £100,000 or more Co-pilot jobs in United Kingdom
- Contract £100,000 or more First Officer jobs in United Kingdom
- Contract £100,000 or more Pilot jobs in United Kingdom