EASA B1 A320 (V2500) and B737NG Licensed Engineers
Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a well-established European Line Maintenance provider in their search for an experienced EASA B1 A320 (IV2500) and B737NG Licensed Engineer to work on a 12 month contract in Northern Europe.
• European Base
• 12 month contract available
• 15 days on 15 days off
• Daily Rate and Bonus Scheme
• Accommodation and Local Transportation Provided
• Flights provided
• EASA B1 Licence
• A320 (V2500) and B737NG TR
• 6 month’s work experience in last 2 years
• Line Maintenance experience
• Current FTS, Human Factors and EWIS
• Available Immediately
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our Contractors is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to email@example.com
• Copy of Licence
• Copies of FTS, Human Factors and EWIS Certificates
• Logbook showing last 2 years
Alternatively, for a confidential call with Ashley please call the office on +44(0)1483 332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.