Ground Operations Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a highly experienced and trusted private jet charter operator to source a Ground Operations Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in South UK.
• Competitive Salary
• Pension Scheme
• Medical Insurance
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Coordinating domestic and international trips on both fixed-wing and rotary aircraft ensuring that the client’s expectations are exceeded
• Supervision and oversight of Operations staff
• Management Reporting, including financial understanding and control of flight-related costs and utilisation
• Record-keeping and filing to ensure that the Ground Operations Department remains compliant with applicable legislation
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• A diplomatic approach with excellent communication skills and confident with use of both email and telephone
• Team-oriented worker that enjoys working collaboratively
• Experience essential in a similar working environment, having been an EASA Nominated Person (previously Form 4 Holder) or similar in previous role(s)
• Excellent in use of Microsoft Office suite software
• Methodical and organised with an meticulous attention to detail
• Tenacious with a desire to get the job done well
• An able multitasker that can retain control even under pressure
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 397383.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.