B757/B767 Captains - Air Astana
On behalf of Air Astana, the National Flag Carrier of Kazakhstan, Zenon Aviation is currently seeking Captains for their B757 fleet.
Since its Maiden flight on 15th May 2001 Air Astana has seen continued success and growth and currently operates a fleet of 31 aircraft covering over 60 domestic and international routes, with further purchase orders in place for Boeing 787, Airbus A320NEO and Embraer 190 family aircraft to increase their fleet to 43 aircraft in 2020.
- Excellent Improved basic salary
- 3 Year Commuting and Non Commuting Contracts
- Per Diems & Travel Allowances
- Housing and Local Transportation
- Zenon Aviation provide all contracted Captains on this contract with Personal Accident and Emergency Medical insurance
The above is on offer for Captains who meet the minimum requirements below, with screenings being conducted monthly in Europe:-
- Any Valid ICAO/EASA/FAA ATPL
- Total B757 time of at least 500 hours
- Minimum PIC Hours of 1500 hours
- Minimum Total Time of 5500 hours
For further details please contact Cassie Shaw on 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.