Phenom 300 First Officer
Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a VIP Operator with their recruitment for a skilled Phenom 300 First Officer.
This role will include assisting the Pilot in Command with the safe and efficient operation of the flight, while providing the best customer service possible in order to ensure safe operations and customer satisfaction.
• Expected roster pattern: 20 days ON/ 10 days OFF
• Competitive Salary package plus per diem per each day away from home base while on duty
• Health insurance for employee and family
• Life insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Loss of license insurance
• Pension plan
• Carry out all duties allocated by the Commander to ensure the safety of all flights and passengers, in accordance with the aircraft Flight Manual, all company Standard Operating Procedures and applicable legislation;
• Assist the Commander with the safe and efficient operation of the flight;
• Confirm the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintaining a continuous and independent check of both the geographical position of the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance;
• Carry out all operational procedures and checklists, in accordance with the Airplane Flight Manual, Operations Manuals and as determined by the commander of the flight;
• Report to the Commander any occurrence or incident that has endangered or may have endangered safety;
• Report to the Commander any fault, failure, malfunction or defect which he/she believes may affect the airworthiness or safe operation of the aeroplane;
• Provide the best customer service possible at all times to the customer thereby contributing to customer satisfaction and retention;
• Full ATPL
• Current Phenom 300 type rating
• A minimum of 1500 hours total flight time
• Prior experience as a captain is an advantage;
• Frozen Airline Transport Pilot Licence with appropriate type ratings
• European Union class 1 medical
• Clear demonstration of excellent performance;
• Extensive European flight experience;
• Strong commercial aviation background (EUOPS and/or AIROPS environment is an advantage);
• Military or airline training is an advantage;
• Fluency in English (preferably level 6), and a knowledge of two or more European languages is an advantage;
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our Pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to email@example.com
• Copy of Licence
• Copy of Medical
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.