Client Services Executive
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s leading private jet companies to source a Client Services Executive on a permanent basis for their HQ based at Birmingham Airport.
• Competitive Salary
• Company Pension
• Health Scheme
• Life Cover
• Early and late shifts, with some weekend work
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Provide a high standard of customer service from enquiry to post-flight follow-up
• Listen to clients requests and provide pro-active and immediate communications
• Provide prompt and accurate quotations
• Follow up on each quote generated to maximise sales activity
• Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales
• Coordinate and schedule charter flights to allow the efficient use of the fleet, maximise fleet availability and minimise the number of empty flights
• Full administrative sales support, including raising client paperwork and securing payment
• Continual liaison and successful communication with both internal and external clients/suppliers
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers and industry professionals/suppliers
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Previous experience in aviation is not mandatory
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A passion for offering unparalleled customer service with a strong desire to surpass expectations
• A flair for providing innovative solutions to meet client’s needs
• A positive and determined attitude maintained in pressurised situations
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Rachel Fry, please phone +44 1483 397387.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.