Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a well established aircraft charter organisation to source a Commercial Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the UK.
• Company Pension
• Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Understand the Company’s products, services, procedures and guidelines
• Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers
• Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards
• Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to obtain best value for clients
• Ensure all administration associated with each project is carried out effectively
• Act as a liaison between the relevant parties to ensure client expectations are met
• Maintain up to date and detailed knowledge of the aviation market
• Gather feedback from customer and supplier to monitor performance of all parties
• Generate/ follow up on sales leads to capture new business and expand the Clients database
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• 5 years previous experience in Air Charter Broking, ACMI & Commercial
• Educated to degree level is preferable
• The capability to cover all elements of the role – Broking, Management and Flight Planning
• A thorough understanding of aviation operations, procedures and systems
• Have had previous experience in a leadership/Management role
• Good level of aircraft general knowledge and type recognition
• Be willing to travel frequently
• Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Account Manager, Cassie Shaw please phone 01483397386
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.