Technical Information Officer
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by an established UK based operator to source a Technical Information Officer on a permanent basis for their East Midlands base.
The Technical Information Officer is responsible for maintaining, updating and distributing technical information documents, management of aircraft records and providing support to the technical service department, including assisting in producing technical reports and general administration duties.
• Management, updating and distribution of technical documents and manuals, which includes a range of hard and soft copy publications and documents , as needed by all stations and department.
• Daily inputting of aircraft technical records into a database, along with general technical records administration duties such as filing, updating aircraft and engine logbooks, sourcing missing technical log pages, sending out technical log corrections and handling of internal information.
• Scanning and storing aircraft records
• Auditing aircraft C Check documentation along with preparation for archiving
• Auditing of Tech Log Pages and Work packs for compliance.
• Entering component strip report information into relevant databases
• Entering all received Technical Information onto the database for technical review.
• Updating the Essential Docs and technical log books.
• Managing the technical documents on Vistair- loading, amending, deleting.
• Review and recommending changes to departmental procedures and work instructions as required for the role.
• Undertake any other duties requested by the Airworthiness Engineer or Technical Services and Planning Manager.
• Good planning and organisation skills
• General administration experience with experience of filing, scanning and archiving
• Experience of database entry and accuracy required
• Strong communication skills coupled with problem solving and the ability in using your own initiative.
• Computer Literate with Experience of database entry and accuracy required
• Auditing experience
• Results orientated
• Good team player
• Previous experience in an aviation maintenance planning department would be advantageous
• A level of EASA Part M or 145 regulation exposure would be advantageous
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.