B787 Captain TR NTR | Norwegian
B787 | CAPTAIN | Norwegian Long Haul
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian Long Haul are now accepting B787 applications from B787 Captians on a 3-year renewable contract with Norwegian Long Haul based in the UK.
B787 Norwegian Long Haul Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B787 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Location/Base: Operational base: London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangkok and Paris
Ref #: 1487
Aircraft Type: B787
B787 Norwegian Long Haul
On behalf of Norwegian Long Haul A/S we are looking for Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. This is a great opportunity to Captain the B787 Dreamliner.
Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
August and September screening now open for booking. Further screening dates available throughout the rest of the year.
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://www.rishworthaviation.com/register-simple.aspx
- Great pay and per diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical and Personal Accident and Illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.
- EASA Licence
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 6,000 hours total time
- 2,500 PIC hours on any EFIS commercial jet aircraft
- 1,000 PIC hours on a wide body aircraft