B737 MAX Captain | TR | NTR | Norwegian
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian are now accepting applications for B737 MAX Type Rated and Non-Type Rated Captains with Norwegian based in the U.S.
Location/Base: Newburgh (SWF), Providence (PVD)
Aircraft Type: B737 MAX
- FAA ATP Certificate and/or EASA ATPL License
- If FAA, validation and conversion during the first 2 years (Pilots will be assisted to obtain), provided at a Flight Training School in Florida.
- 4,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC hours on Commercial Jets > 30 tons MTOW
- EASA Medical Class 1 (Pilots will be assisted to obtain)
- English language proficiency ICAO level 5 or higher, or proficient as per FAA
- No criminal record or accident
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States (i.e. US Passport or Green Card)
Register for Norwegian's next B737 MAX screenings: If you have the requirements for the Norwegian B737 MAX Role, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://www.rishworthaviation.com/register-simple.aspx