VP Sales Marketing and Business Development
6 days left
- Full Time
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a VP Sales Marketing and Business Development to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a Vice President for Global Luxury Sales, Marketing and Business Development to join their dynamic project in Business Aviation whose focus is luxury service. The VP will be responsible for providing a world-class service to customers through demonstrating exceptional commitment and a global proactive sales, marketing and business development of luxury service.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity of the business as well as maintaining effective internal communications within the company.
- Building relationships with existing clients as well as managing lead generation campaigns and implementing a strategic business plan to expand the customer base.
- Develop the marketing strategy and deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution as well as manage all marketing activities, campaigns and budget.
- Recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives, which includes appraisals and KPIs.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date on corporate competitors while possessing a strong understanding of the luxury product and service as well as competitor positioning.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven track record in Luxury Brand Sales, Marketing and Business Development, ideally within the business aviation industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the luxury and VIP industry.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Superior communication, organisational and analytical skills, which include the ability to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office or complete an application.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for VP Sales Marketing and Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly