Operations Compliance Auditor
New Airline Based in Dublin, Ireland
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Ltd
Position – Operations Compliance Auditor
Location – Dublin, Ireland
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something brand new, and board an innovative start-up Airline based in Dublin, Ireland. Scandinavian Airlines Ireland aims to position itself as a leading modern carrier, and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of A320neo’s.
The company is looking to build a forward thinking and progressive team comprised of highly motivated, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals.
In order to realize this, we are seeking to recruit professionals with a ‘can-do’ attitude possessing the ability to think outside of the box when required.
You possess the following skills and attributes:
- You are enthusiastic, and demonstrate high standards in relation to safety and compliance
- An entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for innovation
- Solid IT skills
- You have a creative and analytical mind
- You possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality
Position Summary Overview
As part of the Compliance team, this job is primarily responsible for the planning, preparation, managing and conduct of audits and inspections. The applicant will be responsible for the follow-up of corrective actions and the verification of compliance. The scope of audits are all areas of Flight Operations including OPC/PC, Ground Operation Activities including Fuel and De-Icing and all contracted activities.
Other responsibilities include the follow up of the Compliance Monitoring System and deputising for the Compliance Manager.
- Aeronautical or Aviation degree or previous demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Ops regulation and IOSA standards.
- Detailed knowledge of quality / compliance systems.
- Formalised auditor training.
- Knowledge of Human Factors, Human Performance and limitations.
- Knowledge of SMS and Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
Formal education is less relevant and takes second place to your professional attitude and experience.
We welcome your application!
DO NOT delay, we expect a significant amount of interest in this position and we are looking to move quickly to fill this critical role.
For further information, please contact Vaida Visinskaite at CAE Parc Aviation