Digital Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Digital Marketing Manager
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM/SEA, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
It essential that the Digital Marketing Manager has previous experience of high-end marketing, ideally aviation.
- Creating, execution and delivery of the Digital Marketing Plan
- Managing of the Digital Marketing Budget, responsible for forecasting and budget control
- Designing, building and maintaining company’s social media presence/social media strategies for the company’s profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YT and LinkedIn (community management).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop different advertising campaigns by creating blog articles, presentations and international marketing strategies.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, manage online campaigns for brand and product to increase awareness
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field is a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience - including experience within the Dubai / Global Market
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Excellent written English skills, other languages are a plus - especially Arabic, French, Russian
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking (budgeting and forecasting)
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 for an initial confidential conversation or send your CV to email@example.com.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly