Newly revised E190 Captain Contract - B787 training available
1 day left
- Full Time
Fuzhou Airlines is part of Hainan Airlines Group, currently has 7 B737NG aircraft, operating a domestic network covering South and Southwest part of China. Fuzhou Airlines expansion plan will see a fleet of 24 B737-800, 20 E190 and 2 B787 aircraft by end of 2020 and their network will cover a number of regional and international destinations.
Fuzhou is a historic and a cultural city with a pleasant weather and modern international airport.
This contract offers:
1. Up to US$299,600 annual earning with lucrative pay package, allowances, bonuses and overtime payment on top
2. 7 different working patterns to choose from
3. Generous housing, transport and travel allowances
4. Generous annual safety bonus
5. Insurance, educational benefit, and ticket benefit provided
6. Base in Fuzhou, a nice historic city on the bank of Min River, South China
7. B787 type-rating training is available after 2 years (4 years training bond required)
1. Have current ERJ190 170 175 type rating
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 500 PIC hours on type, last E190 flight within past 12 months
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age below 55
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
Apply for Newly revised E190 Captain Contract - B787 training available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly