Operations Controller/Flight Dispatcher
3 days left
- Full Time
AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for the position of Operations Control/Dispatcher for one of our world-renowned clients.
The purpose of the role is to oversee the setup, flight watch and safe completion of the companies flying programme by running supervision of the shift team. You must ensure all operations tasks are fulfilled, AOC and company procedures are adhered to and communicating effectively with both internal and external clients.
If you meet the minimum requirements below then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at Aeroprofessional.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Breadth of experience of working in a Dispatch department
- A highly process driven approach to problem solving
- Proven record as a ‘Team Player’
- Willingness to work to objectives set by the Head of Dispatch and/or Post Holder Ground Ops EJ UK particularly regarding compliance with the approved Fight Dispatch Manual - Complete knowledge of regulations and requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hold a valid Dispatch License
Apply for Operations Controller/Flight Dispatcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly