AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for the position of Flight Co-ordinator for one of our world-renowned clients.
The purpose of the role is to support the Duty Dispatcher. You will support them on the coordination of services including ground handlings, permits, fuel and customs arrangements.
This job has an intensive, high work load environment focused on the successful completion of all tasks to meet deadlines with direct and immediate impact on the customer.
If you meet the minimum requirements below then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at Aeroprofessional.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the aviation industry
- Strong team player and good communicator
- Keen perception and strong ability to multitask
- Fast and accurate work pace
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Reliable and flexible personality
- Very good English knowledge; any other European language would be an asset
- Very good computing skills
- Willingness for shift work 24/7