Senior Aviation Support Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for a Senior Aviation Support Specialist in the air charter broking segment of the business for one of our well known clients.
This is the senior role responsible for managing the shift on a day to day basis and providing an exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients. Typical duties may include flight watch, permit applications, communicating with clients, handling agents, crew, brokers and sales and dealing with broking requests out of office hours for our global offices. Other roles include on the job training with newer team members and also staff in our broking and sales divisions.
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements for the role, please get in touch!
- You must have at LEAST 2 years’ experience in the aviation industry from an operations background
- You must have exceptional customer service skills and have a customer service background
- You must have a good standard of worldwide geographic knowledge, and airfield IATA / ICAO codes along with a good level of aircraft general knowledge and type recognition
- You must be IT literate with the ability to learn the functions of a new system
- You must be competitive and highly motivated
- The ability to speak a foreign language is would be advantageous
Apply for Senior Aviation Support Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly