CRJ Captains Required for China Express
This is a fast growing regional Chinese Airlines with an all Bombardier CRJ900 fleet. China Express has its main hub in Chongqing and operates a network of over 50 routes across China, new routes into Southeast Asia are being developed.
We accept CRJ 200 and CRJ700 captains for the CRJ900 captain position.
This contract offers:
1. Base at Chongqing, Hohhot and nice seaside city Dalian
2. Good pay package, allowances and bonuses
3. Three different working patterns for pilots to choose from
4. Low annual hour threshold and ascending annual bonus when pilots fly more
5. Fast screening process
1. Have current CRJ 200, 700 or 900 type rating
2. Have logged at least 2000 PIC hours on CRJ200 or 1000 PIC hours on CRJ 700 or 900.
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age 50 or below
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.