AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for the position of Airworthiness Support Engineer for one of our world-renowned clients.
The purpose of the role is to support the engineering functions of the CAMO such as Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB) review, write and develop maintenance programmes and support with aircraft airworthiness reviews.
If you meet the minimum requirements below then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at AeroProfessional.
We look forward to hearing from you!
You must have:
- Recognised Apprenticeship, training scheme, Aeronautical Degree, or 5 years equivalent industry experience
- You must have extensive knowledge of EASA Part M Subparts G You must have extensive CAMO experience
- You must understand the fundamentals of maintenance programmes
- You must be able to travel, occasionally at short notice (travel not expected to exceed 3 days per month)
- IT Literate and proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
Apply for Airworthiness Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Flight Engineering jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Aeronautical Engineer jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Mechanical and Structural Engineering jobs in Cambridgeshire