Technical Services Engineer
AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for the position of Technical Services Engineer for one of our world-renowned clients
The purpose of the role is to complete all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance planning for aircraft under CAMO control, to ensure that all maintenance carried out is to the correct regulatory and company standards. In addition you must perform workpack follow up and ensure log books (including hours and cycles) are accurately updated.
If you meet the minimum requirements below then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at AeroProfessional.
You must have:
- Recognised Apprenticeship, training scheme, Aeronautical Degree, or 5 years equivalent industry experience
- You must have extensive knowledge of EASA Part M Subparts G You must have extensive experience in maintenance planning and CAMO experience
- You must have attention to detail and good organisational skills
- You must have the ability to be analytically correct and a problem solver
- IT Literate and proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
More jobs like this
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Mechanical and Structural Engineering jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Systems Engineering jobs in Cambridgeshire