CEO / Accountable Manager
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Base Representative / CEO on a permanent direct contract with our client to be based in Canada.
We're looking for a results-driven personality to actively seek out and engage business prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for company business lines in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Coordinating the implementation of business plans in Canada, work with local authorities and potential clients
- Screening of potential business deals by analyzing market strategies
- Closing of new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Being responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational marketing and customer relationship activities
- Providing market feedback to the company's management regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate new business lines
- Driving increased revenue and profit to achieve the company`s ambitious growth
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business lines, clients and partners
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed
- Aviation market knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Proficiency in English