First Officer - Trainee (M/F) - Slovenia
First Officer - Trainee (M/F)
Adria Airways d.o.o., the Airline of Slovenia with more than fifty-year of experiences in charter and schedule flight transport, is seeking to recruit: FIRST OFFICER - TRAINEE (M/F)
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EASA ME-IR (Multi engine-Instrumental flight rules)
- Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)
- EASA Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL or CPL with completed ATPL theory)
- Knowledge of English (ICAO Level 4)
- Preference are given to candidates completed higher technical education (minimum 3-years study programme)
- Organizational skills
- Precision and reliability
- Self-disciplined with high integrity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and motivation to achieve a consistently high level of performance
- High stress tolerance and capacity
- Able to make good judgments and decisions
The selected candidates will be offered contracts on further training and employment.
Candidates are invited to submit in the electronic form the following documentation:
- Application in English with a short Curriculum Vitae with previous professional experiences,
- Certificate of Impunity, a Certificate from the Criminal Records and other required certificates,
- Own photograph.
All pilots must meet EU work permit requirements.
If you meet the requirements and think you have what it takes to join our team please send your CV and all required documentation by clicking on the 'Apply' button with the FO2017 signature in a subject, until 28th Avgust 2017 inclusively.
Apply for First Officer - Trainee (M/F) - Slovenia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly