Permanent, Location: Paris - Orly, France
CAE Parc Aviation are looking to appoint a Technical buyer for an airline based in France.
You will be responsible to the Logistics Manager.
- Launching and managing tenders for procurement, transport and services.
- Administration and supervision of team supplies (purchases, pools, repair / warranty and related transport within deadlines.
- Centralization of information / reporting and real-time updating of ERP
- Logistics follow-up of construction sites.
- Supervision of subcontracting MRO / transport
- Process Implementation
- Optimization and simplification of flows (regular replenishment, and Transport Base-Escale.
- Management of notifications, administrations, monitoring of nonconformities and operational disputes.
- Any activity outside those listed under the main functions may be entrusted to the employee as part of his / her activity in accordance with his / her evolution within the department and the needs of the company.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge in purchasing, logistics and transport
- Knowledge IFR Amasis desired
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Bachelor degree and 2+ years' experience in logistics / purchasing
- Professional experience in airline / MRO / OEM
- Good command in English
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in France
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 General Engineering Technology jobs in France
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Engineer/Scientist jobs in France
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in France
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Planning Engineer jobs in France