A320 First Officers Jetstar Japan
CAE Parc Aviation is pleased to announce that we are recruiting experienced A320 First Officers on behalf of our client Jetstar Japan. The Airline currently operates a fleet of 20 A320 aircraft, and plans to grow this number over the coming years.
A 3 year renewable contract is on offer with a Tokyo base. A commuting roster of 20 days on, 10 days off per month is availalbe, as well as a non-commuting roster.
Some of the benfits of the package include:
- Full basic salary paid from commencement of salary.
- Productivity Pay for every hour over 60 hours block per month
- Sign on bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Per Diem
- Layover Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance
- Commuting allowance
- Ground Transportation and Air Transportation provided
- 20 days annual leave
- Sick leave
- 2,000 hours' total flight time
- 1000 hours' on the A320 family
- Date of last flight on type within the last 6 months
- Valid ATPL
- 250+ PIC hours on any aircraft OR 250+ hours including 70 hours as PIC and the remaining as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision OR 500 hours as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
For further information, please contact Amy Wise at email@example.com or +353 1 8161757