A320 Captain role based in UK
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from experienced A320 Captains to join our Flight Deck team who will be operating for our client airline, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Limited, based in London Heathrow.
You Will be involved with our client airline from their initial start-up phase. This is an exciting opportunity to a join a new airline from its beginning. We are looking for driven individuals who want to be involved with the airline as it takes off.
Start Date: November 2017 (training will commence in September)
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Valid 1st Class Medical
- 3,000 total hours
- 500 PIC hours on the A320
- 1,000 PIC hours
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months
- A good leader, able to inspire others, getting the best out of the crew and a team-player, respectful, good communicator and listener
- High stress tolerance and capacity
- Self-disciplined with high integrity
- Able to make good judgments and decisions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and motivation to achieve a consistently high level of performance
- Acts in accordance with our operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care.
If you meet the requirements and think you have what it takes to join the team please send your CV to email@example.com.