ATR72-500 Type Rated Instructors | Vietnam Airlines
ATR72-500 | Type Rating Instructor | Vietnam Airlines
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting ATR72-500 applications from ATR72-500 TRI on a 5 years contract term with Vietnam Airlines based in Vietnam.
Contract Term: 5 years renewable
Location/Base: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City
Ref #: 969
Aircraft Type: ATR 72 500
Rank: Type Rating Instructor
ATR 72-500 Minimum Requirements
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours
- 500 PIC Hours on ATR42/72
- Last PIC flight on ATR42/72 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Valid OPC
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Currently working as a TRI on type for a minimum of 2 years. Must be able to provide an ATR72 TRI certificate from your CAA (if not on licence)
Excellent contract terms & commuting! Standard roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off. FOC tickets for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network. World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://www.rishworthaviation.com/register-simple.aspx