Embraer 120 & ERJ 145 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers recruiting
We are pleased to inform you that we are recruiting the EMB120 & ERJ 145 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for our client in North America. It is a permanent position.
Term & Benefits
- Warm and attractive (seaside) working location
- Contract Term: Permanent Contract
- Positions: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Remuneration: $4,500 per month
- Weekly Work Hours: Average 44 hours
- Overtime Payment: time in lieu is provided for overtime
- Roster Pattern: 5 days on, 2 days off
- Accommodation: Provided for first 30 days (Engineer to pay utilities)
- Transportation: Provided $500 one time
- Positioning Flight: Provided 50% expense of a flight ticket to the base
In case engineer away from the normal base to conduct duties
- Per diem: $50/ day
- Accommodation + Transportation: Provided Assessment
- Dates: TBA
- Location: Phone Interview (optional in person interview at base)
To apply: Please send your CV via ly(at)brookfieldav.com for review and further information.
- A minimum 2 years type rated for EMB120 or ERJ 145
- A minimum of 3 years working on type
- A minimum of 5 years as an ICAO Type I & II AMEL holder
- Current and valid ICAO Type II AMEL
- EMB120 or ERJ 145 type rating on airframe & powerplant (from an approved program).
- Must have worked on the EMB120 or ERJ 145 airframe within the last 14-months.
- Other Types to be experienced on B99 & DHC6
- FAA A&P Engineer Licence desirable