Compliance Monitoring Manager
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join their team located in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
- Monitoring and assuring compliance with adequacy of the operational activities, requirements, standards and operational procedures in line with EASA and local regulations
- Perform internal and external compliance audits for the regional operations
- Assure close coordination and liaison with European Safety & Compliance System
- Ensure an effective feedback system, including closed loop principles and processes to improve all individual compliance functions on an operational level
- Liaise directly with European AOC nominated persons and regional regulatory authorities with regards to compliance issues
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Relevant experience of aviation industry safety and compliance systems at a management level
- Audit experience, skills and training
- In depth knowledge of International / National Aviation Law & ICAO annexes, including EU-OPS, EASA OPS and Part M / 145
- Experience of dealing with management at a senior level
- Good statistical analysis skills and strong IT software understanding, particularly Microsoft office packages
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in England
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in England
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Human Factors Engineering jobs in England
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Quality jobs in England
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Systems Engineering jobs in England