SFI Embraer 145 - Full time - CAE Abu Dhabi
6 days left
- Full Time
CAE Abu Dhabi are looking for Full time Embraer 145 (Legacy 600) Flight simulator instructors to join their training department. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. CAE has training facilities in over 30 countries and our instructors will be expected to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Hold a FAA licence with unrestricted PIC Type Rating
- 4000+ hours of total flight time
- Emb 145 type rating and operational experience in the aircraft is required
- Must have basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and used to extensive client contact
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers' Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client's needs and desires
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. A competitive benefits package is on offer with this position. If you would like more information, please contact:
Apply for SFI Embraer 145 - Full time - CAE Abu Dhabi
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Flight Crew jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Captain jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Pilot jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Captain/Instructor jobs in United Arab Emirates