Maintenance Production Coordinator
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Maintenance Production Coordinator on a permanent direct contract with our client airline based in Ireland.
Duties & responsibilities
- Ensure spares, tooling, facility and manpower provisioning requirements in order to carry out scheduled maintenance task items.
- Ensure that LMC is advised of shortfall in maintenance capabilities, limiting factors and any failure to adhere to maintenance task items.
- Maintain awareness of EO and scheduled task item man hours and downtime requirements.
- Liaise with Technical Services re EO's and SB's where feasible in advance, in order to acquire appropriate provisioning information.
- Ensure that completed scheduled task item work orders are entered into AMOS.
- Review and ensure that completed work packs are correctly dated, signed and annotated before archiving.
- Review and action items on the Electronic Pending shelf.
- Maintain familiarisation with the Flight schedule and any changes that may impact on maintenance opportunities.
- Maintain awareness of network routing requesting appropriate changes where possible.
- Liaise with Technical Planning and LMC to ensure that resources at all stations are utilised as best possible to achieve an even spread of workload.
- Assist LMC where possible with aircraft AOG recovery by reviewing maintenance data in order to promptly determine tooling, spares and manpower requirements.
- Manage additional winter operations tasks including de-ice fluid residue wash control in accordance with appropriate work instructions.
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Flexible with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Well organised with motivation to suggest improved procedures where inefficiencies are observed.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Should be commercially aware and mindful of the impact of cost on business.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Ireland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Air Traffic Control jobs in Ireland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aircraft Scheduling Controller jobs in Ireland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Ireland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Engineering Product Lifecycle Management jobs in Ireland