B737NG First Officer - Fiji Airways
On behalf of our client Fiji Airways, Spectrum Aviation are currently accepting applications from qualified and experienced B737NG First Officers for a 3 year commuting contract based in Nadi, Fiji. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing national carrier. With an increasing fleet and route network we can offer ongoing interview and start dates for this excellent contract. This contract will be of particular interest to pilots that reside in the South-East Asian, Australia or New Zealand region. If you are interested in receiving further information on this contract and meet the minimum qualifications below we look forward to speaking with you (please ensure to attach your latest CV in your initial communications).
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Current ICAO/FAA/EASA ATPL with current B737NG Type Rating
- Total Time in excess of 3000 hours
- Total Time on B737NG in excess of 500 hours
- Have flown on the B737NG within the last 6 months
- Not failed any assessment or required to undergo remedial training due to below standard performance in the last 2 years
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5
- Current Class 1 medical
- Under 63 years of age
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.
Apply for B737NG First Officer - Fiji Airways
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly