B1 Licensed Engineers - 7 on, 7 off - UK Base
Zenon are currently assisting a Corporate Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facility based in the Midlands in their search for a Bombardier Type Rated Licensed Engineer.
This B1 Licensed Engineer vacancy is a certifying Licensed Engineer position, and as such the B1 LAE must hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License with a Type Rating and recent maintenance experience on at least one of the following Aircraft Types that our client’s base is approved to maintain:
- Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2A12/-2B16 (601, 604, 605).
- Bombardier Global / Global Express BD-700-1A10/-1A11
- Hawker 125 Series all models
- Cessna Citation 560XLS Cessna 510 Mustang
- Competitive Salary
- Hours: Working 7 days on then 7 days off shift pattern
- Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection and Travel Insurance.
- Annual leave is 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at our clients Midlands Base and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work
- AOG activities
- Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required
- Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Antonio Navarro, please call 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.