Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a global brand within the VIP aircraft interior sector based in South UK in their search for a skilled Cabinet Maker for a permanent position.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Document the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
- Sub assembly of aircraft components
- Forming and trim aluminium extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub assembly, part or structure
- Corrects defects as necessary per the established specification or customer limits
- Potting inserts, applying edge fill
- Assembling sub components
- Assembly of aircraft structures and units
- Bonding and attaching the sub-assemblies
- Attaching of hardware, plumbing and some electrical components
- Laminate/Veneer applications
- Hardwood applications
- Safely handle various regulated materials used in the process
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Ability to recognize the different types of hardwood, stains, sealers, and varnishes.
- Proven experience of the preparation of cabinets for the finishing process.
- Ability to Mask, Polish, Sand, Stain, Varnish, and Detail.
- Able to colour match stains on veneer and hardwood
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Account Manager, Cassie Shaw please phone 01483 397386.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.