Post Holder Flight Operations and Training
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a well-established operator, who is providing commercial and charter flights within the region, to source a Flights Operations and Training Manager (Postholder) for their Head Quarters based in the Middle East.
• Competitive Salary
• Performance Bonus
• Medical Insurance
• Flights Provided
• Relocation Allowance
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Valid Commercial Pilot’s License (ATPL or CPL), and Instrument Rating (IR) – EASA, CASA, TCANADA or other ICAO Annex 1 License accepted.
• Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices.
• Familiar with Quality and Safety Management Systems (QMS/SMS).
• At least 3 years of experience on international commercial operations within the past 6 years and preferably 5 years of supervisory or managerial experience.
• 1,000 hours flight time
• 1,000 hours in command of the Pilatus PC12 NG or similar.
• 500 hours as a TRE/TRI or CRI/CRE on the PC12 NG or similar.
• 500 hours in integrated glass cockpit systems (Honeywell, Garmin, Collins).
• Have previous experience in commercial pilot training.
• Be familiar with turboprop aircrafts or business jets.
• Have experience in organizing training courses and training records.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.