Zenon is pleased to be supporting an aircraft interior maintenance specialist organisation based in Hampshire who is looking for a Production Supervisor to join them on a permanent basis.
• Company Pension
• Medical Care
• Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Oversee all production activities.
• Responsibility for the implementation of effective production planning, policies, and procedures.
• Assume responsibility for the efficient, timely, and accurate completion of production functions.
• Effectively supervise assigned personnel.
• Responsibility of the material stock.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• 3 or more years in Aerospace, or related industry.
• 3 or more years of experience supervising production personnel
• Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
• Strong understanding of production, procedures, standards and knowledge of Quality Control Standards and systems.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Account Manager, Cassie Shaw please phone 01483 397386
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.