Bombardier Type Rated Licensed Engineer
Zenon are currently assisting a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facility based in the Pacific region in their search for a Bombardier Type Rated Licensed Engineer. Our clients MRO facility is designed to augment both heavy and line maintenance capabilities in the region and are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join their expanding business.
Ensure that all maintenance activities performed on aircraft and/or components, within company’s regulatory approved capability.
• Ensure all scheduled maintenance is carried out on time by maintenance contractors according with the program, standards pre-defined and mandatory maintenance directives and requirements;
• Update aircraft status on a daily basis with Maintenance Management and relevant Operations personnel to ensure that all scheduled maintenance is carried out efficiently with minimum down time;
• Develop efficient relations with contracted maintenance organizations and aircraft manufactures;
• Ensure that pre-flight inspections are carried out in accordance with company procedures and Quality requirements to guarantee a high level of safety in all flights;
• Oversee all daily maintenance activities to ensure that all maintenance actions are performed in maintenance services centers approved by the Company, efficiently and in a timely manner with a minimum downtime;
• Coordinate all unscheduled maintenance actions, providing recommendations to the maintenance personnel, in order to utilize allocated downtime in a safe and efficient manner;
• Ensure that crew members are provided with all the required support concerning maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft;
• Ensure Work Orders are released to service in accordance with applicable regulations and company procedures to maintain aircraft safety, effective record keeping and minimum downtime;
• Holder of a FAA A&P or EASA B1 Maintenance License, and/or a Bachelor degree or above in Engineering is an advantage.
• 5 years’ experience with business aviation
• Solid experienced and initial type rated in Bombardier (Challenger 300,604,605 and/or Global XRS, 5000), Dassault or King Air aircrafts.
• Experience in the area of Quality, MRO or Technical Services.
• Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
• Good command in both written and spoken English
• Excellent organizational skills and attentive to details
• Able to work independently and multi-tasking
Our client is offering a competitive salary paid over 13 months with additional company benefits. As this is a full time position a full relocation of the successful candidate to the designated country may be required.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.