Unlicensed Sheet Metal Worker/Mechanic
Zenon are working with a Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in the South of England in their search for Unlicensed Sheet Metal Worker/Mechanics.
The sheet metal worker/mechanic is an unlicensed position, primarily supporting the inspection and rectification of aircraft structure, while providing additional support as a general mechanic when not actively working on structures. Preference will be given to those applicants with demonstrable experience in sheet metal aircraft repairs and knowledge of techniques, fasteners and use of engineering drawings (repairs, modifications)
Main Responsibilities include:
• Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities in the South UK completing inspections and structural repairs to a high standard and in compliance with part 145 regulations
• Working as a member of the unlicensed engineer team supporting all maintenance activity.
• AOG activities as required away from Base
• Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required
• Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
• Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times.
• Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
• Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
• Competitive Salary
• Full time-time role of 40 hours per week.
• Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance.
• Annual leave is 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work within a progressive company to become a valued member of a strong team. This successful candidate must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team and willing to travel to other areas of the UK depending work requirements.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to work on recurring contracts with this facility please send the following to email@example.com or call the office on +44 (0)1483 332000
• Copy of CV
• Copy of Licence
• Colour copy of Passport
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.