Technical Services Engineer
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VIP Operator based in the Midlands to source a Technical Services Engineer on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities for a Technical Services Engineer are to complete all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance planning for aircraft under CAMO control, to ensure that all maintenance carried out is to the correct regulatory and company standards, perform workpack follow up and ensure log books (including hours and cycles) are accurately updated.
• Provide non-grounding technical support to aircraft crews.
• Use of Computer Aided Maintenance Program (CAMP) and Computerised Maintenance Program (CMP) for defect reporting and work order generation for AOG, short and long term maintenance planning requirements.
• Ensure all requested maintenance has been performed and in compliance with regulatory and company policies.
• Administration of Technical Log Sector Record Page including quality control, data entry, and the review/correction of total aircraft hours and landings
• Control and tracking of Hold Item List and Cabin Defect Log entries.
• Workpack review, achieving and responsible for ensuring the maintenance tracking tool (CAMP, CMP) is updated regularly (Including data entry from non-routine tasks arising for reliability reporting)
• Warranty program reporting.
• Update of aircraft records inventory.
• Entering and maintaining records of all aircraft airworthiness docs, including; work files, in the aircraft, engine/APU logbooks
• CofA preparation and presentation involving international and domestic travel.
• Any other ad hoc projects and tasks as required by your Line Manager
• There are no managerial Tasks required for this job role other than the ability to self-motivate & self-manage the work load whilst being resourceful.
• Representing the CAMO Department when both in and out of the office with integrity and professionalism.
• Provide 24/7 Aircraft On Ground (AOG), immediate technical support to all managed aircraft out of business hours on shift, if required.
• Sound decision making after analysing problems to balance Customer Focused solutions with Regulatory & Company Policies and without ever allowing safety to be compromised.
• Signing for Work Authorisations & Purchase Orders for Spare Parts running into many thousands of Dollars. In doing so, demonstrating a fundamental knowledge of your limitations & boundaries and not allowing any external pressure to enter into a situation that has not been fully explored and assessed as correct.
• Recognised Apprenticeship, training scheme, Aeronautical Degree, or 5 years equivalent industry experience
• Maintenance planning Experience
• CAMO experience
• Knowledge of EASA Part M Subparts G
• Attention to detail and organisation skills
• Ability to be analytically correct and a problem solver
• Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
• Ability to prioritizing work load
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to meet deadlines
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Ashley Ewen, please phone 01483 397385.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.