A330 Captains | Korean Air - 2017 Interviews
A330 | CAPTAINS | Korean Air | Experience on Type not required (2017 Interviews)
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Korean Air are now accepting A330 applications from A330 Captains on a 5-year renewable contract with Korean Air.
A330 Korean Air Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for A330 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years renewable
Location/Base: Commuting - extensive worldwide network
Ref #: 1611
Aircraft Type: A330
A330 KOREAN AIR
A330 Minimum Requirements
- 1,000 + PIC hours on A319/A320/A321/A340
- 2,500 + total PIC Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 5,000 + total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 7,000 + total Flight Hours
- Flown on applicable aircraft as PIC within 6 months OR 12 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft as PIC. (At date of start of contract).
- Under 55 years of age
- Must have no more than 3 Airline changes in the last 5 Years and 4 years experience as a First Officer (commercial airline experience).
- If successful at screening you will need to arrange and pay for your own A330 type rating, we can help you with these arrangements.
Upcoming Screening Dates for 2017:Benefits:
- 20 – 24 November (Cut off for Applications: 6 September 2017)
- 11 – 15 December (Cut off for Applications: 4 October 2017)
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://www.rishworthaviation.com/register-simple.aspx