Flight Crew Training Lead
3 days left
- Full Time
Flight Crew Training Lead
On behalf of our reputable client we are searching for a Flight Crew Training Lead to join the business in the UK on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will lead the Flight Crew Training team and ensure that all flight crew are trained in accordance with the requirements of the Operations Manual for each AOC and EASA Regulation on behalf of each Flight Crew Training Post Holder.
- Manage, plan and schedule training events for all company crew
- Ensure all flight crew training documentation is completed and electronically stored
- Coordinate with Type Rating Training Organisations and provide all relevant training documentation
- Monitoring the validity of all crew training including licences, medicals, attestation, validations and training authorisations
- Retain a sound knowledge of regulatory requirements for flight crew EU-OPS and EASA
- Liaise with National Aviation Authorities concerning pilot licence / type rating issues and internal departments as necessary
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity within aviation
- Knowledge of the range of training activities for flight crew and training records / recording systems
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements including EU-OPS and EASA regulations for Aircrew
- Thorough knowledge of IT business support systems/packages
- Ability to communicate widely and at a senior level, both orally and in writing
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in East Anglia or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office or complete an application today.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Flight Crew Training Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Europe
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Flight Training and Instructors jobs in Europe
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Business Services jobs in Europe
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Training, Learning and Development jobs in Europe
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Managerial and Executive jobs in Europe