5 days left
- Full Time
Resource Group is recruiting for an internal position for an Accounts Executive to join the business in our Madrid office on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Executive will be responsible for acting as the client liaison point for all tasks associated with payroll, tax and contracts for the Spanish office. This is a varied role with great career prospects, which involves account management, resourcing, customer service & compliance and supervisory responsibilities.
- Internal running and operation of the Spanish office accounts, including liaising with other Group offices on a day-to-day basis
- Accounts invoice issuance and payment follow up
- Support the Business Operations Manager and other Senior Managers in the delivery of the Resource Group Spain budget to meet Profit, Turnover and Growth
- When required, resource for new positions performing database searches, using headhunting techniques on LinkedIn and checking all incoming applications
- Drafting contracts for clients and employees, creating New Starter Forms and updating all relevant documentation
- Ensure the recruitment and administration team deliver against business requirements in the most effective and efficient manner, especially during the Business Operation Manager’s absence
Qualifications and Experience
- Native or fluent in Spanish
- High level of written and spoken English – C1 Level or similar
- Minimum of two years’ working experience, ideally in accounts or sales
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Great customer service experience with a focus on building customer relationships
- A team player with self-motivation and the ability to motivate others
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to delegate
- Knowledge of other languages, previous management experience and/or experience in the Aviation & Aerospace industry is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Madrid or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office or complete an application today.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Accounts Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly