B757/767 Captain - Air Astana
- Full Time
On behalf of our new client, Air Astana, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced B757 Captains. This 3-year renewable contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, 6 On, 2 off roster patterns, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. Air Astana is currently operating a fleet of 31 aircraft, they are currently expanding their fleet to around 60 aircraft in the next 4 years. This requirement is ongoing, we are seeking suitable experienced candidates that would be available for immediate screening with start dates in June/July.
- Total Time more than 4,500 hours
- At least 500 hours’ PIC time on type
- At least 1,000 hours’ PIC time on aircraft with a minimum MTOW of 30,000kgs
- Hold a current ATPL with current B757/B767 type rating
- Last flight on B757/B767 must be PIC time, ideally within the last 3 months
- Last sim check must be within 12 months of joining.
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
- Under 62 years of age on date of commencement.
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Recruit@spectrumaviation.aero at Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.
Apply for B757/767 Captain - Air Astana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly