RYANAIR - GERMANY ROADSHOW
- Full Time
RYANAIR, EUROPES FAVOURITE AIRLINE, ARE COMING TO GERMANY ON THE 19TH AND 20TH SEPTEMBER TO MEET PILOTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN OUR GERMAN BASES
We will be in Frankfurt at the NH Niederrad Hotel on the 19th and Hotel Mercure, Berlin Tegel on the 20th, with presentations at 10:30/1200/14:30/17:00.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite low fares airline, operating more than 2100 daily flights from 86 bases, serving 2000 routes, connecting 200+ destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has firm orders for a further 180 new Boeing aircraft. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry 130 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 30-year safety record.
Captains and First Officers B737NG Type Rated and non-rated positions
Due to the addition of 180 new aircraft over the coming 5 years we are currently recruiting a limited number of Direct Entry Rated / Non Rated Captain and First Officer positions.We are seeking Captains and First Officers for direct employment with Ryanair, contract positions and employee positions.
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding Earnings Potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors).
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern.
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
- Unrivalled career progression – 180 new aircraft and new bases create significant opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years.
- Great basing opportunities across the network.
Minimum requirements for Captains:
- 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Rated 737 Captains must have a minimum of 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series. and Non 737 rated applicants must have 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered)..
Minimum requirements for First Officers:
- 1,500 hours total flying time.
- 1,000 hours on CS 25 Type aircraft with an established airline.
- 737 Rated applicants must have 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series.
Minimum requirements for all applicants:
- A current Jet licence
- Valid JAR-FCL or an EU National Licence.
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- JAA ATPL.
- JAA Class 1 Medical.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Should you meet these requirements and wish to register your interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the 'Apply now' button
Apply for RYANAIR - GERMANY ROADSHOW
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly