A330 Captain Position - CHINA EASTERN- reverse scheduling point available
With 414 aircrafts in service and 125 new aircrafts on order, China Eastern is China’s second-largest carrier by passenger numbers and the worlds third biggest carrier by market value. This Airline operates international, domestic and regional flights from its main hubs at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
China Eastern has a strong presence on routes in Asia, North America, Europe and Australia flying to more than 200 domestic and international destinations.
This contract offers:
1. Captain services fee: USD 17,000 monthly remuneration with overtime and annual bonus on top
2. Base: Shangahi. Reverse scheduling available in Vancouver, Chicago. More locations like Madrid, London, Paris, Frankfurt and Prague will be possible too if 4-6 captains can be based in same city.
3. 20 days on per month rotation, and two on duty periods can be taken back to back
4. Paid annual leave and sick leave
5. Free international business or economy class round trip tickets
6. Additonal bonus, TRI/TRE positions, insurance and more.....
1. Hold current A330 type rating
2. Captain: have logged at least 3000 total PIC hours and 600 PIC hours on type
3. Last flight on type within 6 months
4. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
5. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents or incidents reported
7. Captain age 55 or below
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.