Exceptional opportunity, cannot be missed!
Amazing prospect to be a part of highly reputable flag carrier, offering challenging and varying task's in a dynamic working environment. We are looking for experienced and motivated professionals to be a part of highly respected brand with great colleagues and many opportunities.
Aircraft Avionics Engineer - Technical Operations
As part of the Aircraft Avionics Team you will work with aircraft systems such as Navigation, Communication and Electrical power on a variety of aircraft types such as B737NG and Airbus 320 and A330E. The focus is to maintain the Continuing Airworthiness, safety and reliability of the aircraft and components in line with the manufacturer recommendations and the regulatory requirements. In addition, the Aircraft Avionics Engineer continuously improves our product and processes with cost saving initiatives to help determine our service in a complex and demanding environment.
- Provide substantiation data for maintenance program task escalation and de-escalation.
- Ensure that Airworthiness Directives are being processed through technical assessment and preparation of Engineering Orders.
- Review and recommend incorporation of Service Bulletins to enhance safety, operational performance and reliability in order to gain lower cost during operation.
- Support the 145 maintenance organizations, logistics and planning sections.
- Ensure the achievement of technical reliability targets.
- Carry out occurrence/Incident investigations
- Control the configuration status for the aircraft/components
- Define and ensures the implementation of actions resulting from non-conformance findings as part of Quality Audits, Quality Inspections or Airworthiness Review
- Participate in projects which could be commercial or flight operation oriented, when deemed appropriate
- Interface with OEMs and TC holders
Formal and Personal Requirements
- University degree or equivalent in Avionics/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrative working experience with aircraft avionics, or equivalent
- Previous knowledge of EASA Part M & Part 145 regulations.
- B737NG or Airbus 320/330/340 experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Experience with LEAN is advantageous