Head of Sales
Head of Sales
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a Head of Sales to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
The Head of Sales is required to develop, plan and manage the implementation of luxury sales coverage to maximise revenue as well as effectively manage the sales team to fulfill market obligations in the territory. This role requires some travel.
- Develop and implement the sales & market strategies as well as sales procedures & policies in line with industry best practices
- Manage the territory budget preparation process to ensure the sales and revenue opportunities are maximised
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads and spot marketing opportunities for new clients
- Initiate and cultivate successful client relationships, maximise partnership potential and drive to consistently exceed client expectations
- Monitor performance data and KPIs. Set up call plans, daily, weekly & monthly reporting mechanisms to ensure that appropriate selling skills are suitable employed
- Guide, train, coach and review performances and immediately address any shortcomings to derive an effective, high-performance sales team
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Russian is also an advantage
- Previous experience in luxury products
- Strong negotiating, influencing, problem solving and decision making skills as well as excellent customer service skills and strong communication skills
- Effective presentation skills and public speaking ability as well as proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Able to successfully coach and develop individuals in a competitive sales environment as well as team-oriented with a positive attitude to work well with others
- Organised, self-motivated and accurate who is flexible and willing to travel
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office or complete an application today.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.